I’ve Got a GREAT Feeling about This!
Solo came out this week, and it got me thinking about how classic Star Wars characters might fare at a Quizzoholics trivia night. Here’s how you might classify your favorite heroes, pub-quiz style.
- Obi Wan is your wisest friend. His knowledge is well-rounded and broad, and he’s definitely more of a jack of all trades than a master of none. He’ll be useful throughout the game.
- Luke is your flight expert. He knows all there is to know about aircraft, and probably the engineering behind it. He may have been a whiner in his formative years, but he probably knows a fair amount about flight and the math and science needed to figure it out.
- Han is street smart, yes, but he’s deceptively intelligent when it comes to other stuff, too. A modern-day Han might be classic pop culture savvy on top of knowing a little something about history or sports.
- You can’t go wrong with having a Leia-like player on your team. Her sharp, take-no-shit personality combined with an adeptness in strategy would be an asset to any team.
- A senator and queen, Padme is your go-to government/royalty expert. If you have a policy wonk friend – she’s it. Added bonus: she’s quick with a gun, so she could probably answer some weapon-related questions, too.